https://www.bikeforums.net/classic-vintage/789460-brooks-select-champion-special-berthoud-aspin-leather-saddles-compared.html

http://oceanaircycles.com/2011/06/23/saddle-comparison-brooks-b17-swift-and-berthoud-touring/

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rbw-owners-bunch/DarMZOShnMw

On 4/17/19 5:30 PM, John G. wrote:
Kai,

I have a B17 Select on my Roadeo and a Berthoud Aspin on my Dream, which have similar reach and saddle-to-bar drop. The B17 Select has far more miles on it, and is more broken in. The Aspin feels noticeably narrower. Not a bad thing--the overall fit and feel of the two saddles is very different. I'm happy with both.