Just read the thread from 2014 - 2016...is it time for an updated sandal
discussion?

It's officially summer here in the low foothills, and I'm back to riding in
sandals. My 3-year-old Chacos (with toe loop) are still going strong, and
at this rate they may never die, but I really don't care for the toe loop.

One option is new Chacos without toe loop (had 'em, loved 'em, took about
10 years to disintegrate).

Also been eyeballing the Bedrock units for a couple o' years now...kinda
like that I could go check them out in person in Richmond and try 'em all
on. They look thinner (and lighter) than Chacos (good!), but wondering if
the toe thong might bug me as much as the Chaco toe loop.

What are people wearing these days? My ideal use is on the bike and around
town...bonus points if they would be good for wet-wading while fishing, and
especially if they were light enough to act as camp shoes while backpacking
(I find the Chacos weight-prohibitive for this purpose).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/ecaed4aa-93d9-4327-9f5d-524d7f9c638f%40googlegroups.com.