Statrixbob - I am also the occasional fan of socks n' sandals, especially
during S24Os or similar applications! The toe strap version of Chacos can
accommodate that (just don't use the toe loop), but it messes up the
adjustment.

Steven, those Arubas look nifty! Great toe protection with Keens, very good
for being in the river. I am a huge fan of slip-ons of all types, and these
look great for riding. But I think I would miss the security of the heel
strap for any sort of trail walking.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/fe46aa1e-11ad-40f6-b558-60146a9bd274%40googlegroups.com.