Taking Planet of the Apes to get south down the coast is great! I wish I
had my current Riv setup when I lived out there.

Our local bike-camp-ish group here in Philly (
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/philly-dyno ) is heading out for
the campout this weekend.

-Shawn in Philadelphia

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/ae54e1a6-bf4c-4aa0-adba-2230d989242b%40googlegroups.com.