Hey, Craig:

I'm tempted to pack up and head to AZ to follow you out on one of your epic
desert trips. I hear you get good sunsets.

Regarding kids, well, we started dragging them along as soon as they could
sit up. I'm surprised we didn't get busted for child abuse. Oh, we've got
stories.

Somehow, we got a way with it and now 37 years later, Tyler and I are still
chasing each other up the hills. I dunno how, but eventually you stop
trying to figure these things out.

JD in GA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/4ae3f3d5-24e5-4561-8013-b6dcac7d897f%40googlegroups.com.