Craig, great photos! That road through the pine forest looks primo!

Sean, that dirt route out to Morgan Territory looks hard, and fantastic!
Looks like it follows the very-nice Oyster Point trail, which is a pain to
get to otherwise because it is so far out. I did not know Morgan Territory
had camping, another good piece of info! Although the bandit camping
options out there would be virtually unlimited. Just need water...

If you want to stay coastal, you are more than welcome to join us! The
current plan is to rally at Embarcadero at 1130 or so on Saturday. Send me
an email or PM if you want to connect, I can provide some additional
details.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/d97d572a-850a-44c4-8a45-98bc64c89e35%40googlegroups.com.