Rachel:

I just measured my wife's 47 cm Atlantis.  The TT actual lengh is over 51
cm, so it's likely the effective length is 52.  She is 5'2" & has no room
to spare in stand over.

A couple of years ago, Rivendell found 2) 44cm Atlantis' they had forgotten
about.  Give them a call on that if it may work for you.  The market for
the smaller sizes was too small for them to carry them much.  BTW, the
smaller Atlantis have 26" wheels which looks proportional & doesn't
constrict the geometry.  If you find something close with 650B wheels, that
may work too but you'd need to check carefully.

dougP

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/2aa788ce-52cd-4541-b697-dc31b40fa2a7%40googlegroups.com.