I’ve personally debated this same topic... not because I’ve been trying to sell
without success but because I’ve had limited time (due to various factors) and
have considered whether I’d be better off just loading up the car and making a
bulk donation to a local co-op with misc stuff not otherwise worth any
consideration of shipping costs vs delaying a greatly desired purge to
potentially recover some costs but at the additional expense of time trying to
do so.  I’d put an end to craigslist surfing a while ago to avoid temptation
and rid myself of the habitual flippers re-listing the same stuff over and over
so I’m not aware of any current trends.  So I basically remain in limbo just
wondering what to do every time I survey my bike stash.

Brian Cole
Lawrenceville NJ