Used bike sales are seasonal so that may be a factor in what you've
observed. I've found the best time to sell bike stuff is in early Spring as
folks are taking stock of their stables, thinking about what kind of riding
they're going to do through the fall, and reading up on the new models
released by the big brands. Winter is the worst time to sell, with fall a
close second. (There's a small spike around Thanksgiving and early December
when you can get lucky catching the eyeballs of some wayward Christmas
shoppers.) If you've got the room, probably best to stash the bike today
and wait until late Feb/early March to list it again. If it's slow going
then, I think at that point something else bigger is going on and maybe
it's time to drive down to the co-op.

I like the point others made about e-bikes as well, though I think the
impact on the used (non e-bike) market is that tinkerers would be searching
for models that are easy to convert it into e-bikes. If the used bike or
frame your selling is conducive to such a conversion - like an old school
MTB or a Clem L- and it's still not moving, that may also indicate
something bigger is going on.

--Ed C.