It could be worse, you could be selling a recumbent! I recently paid what I
thought was a low/fair price for one, then decided to turn it around so I could
buy different one. Oops! There is NO market for 2-wheelers out there, everybody
wants a trike. I'm going to end up fire-sale-ing this thing as a partial
donation to someone who'd like to get into 'bents for cheap. You win, you lose!
🤷