Hi Brynnar. First I need the garage.

Yeah, the 84 Trek is one size down from the largest, but the jumps are big.
Still perfectly doable for me, especially as a Hillibike, since I am just
shy of 5' 11". I'm thinking of a dirt drop stem and some version of
Albatross style bars. Cosmetically it is the most challenged. I'm not
usually a big fan of touch up, or a repaint, but this one has many open
scrapes that are rusticating.

The other issue, of course, is, too many bikes. While I realize that is not
technically possible, it does become a factor. Especially with no garage.
And plans to reacquire a Clementine. Which of course is also a refined and
improved descendant of the vintage mountain bikes.