Be careful about buying Schwalbe Big Apple tires.  For many years (well
over 15 IIRC) I had a pair of Schwalbe Big Apple 26x2.35" tires on my Surly
1x1 and I loved everything about them.  They finally came to the end of the
road this Summer when I rode across a stretch of pavement where
construction workers had pulled the nails out of wooden forms for an
adjacent concrete sidewalk and carelessly left them lying all over the
place.  So I went to buy a new pair on-line and due to unclear and evasive
descriptions of Schwalbe models I wound up mistakenly ordering a pair of
2.15" Big Apple Plus tires.  They're ridiculously heavy (>750 gm's) and
they ride like motorcycle tires due to the 3mm of protection guard.  Wish
I'd been more careful

P.S.  If anyone out there is more interested in flat-proofness than ride
quality I'd be willing to sell these tires for cheap.