Hi Amit,
I had a Yepp Maxi rear seat after my kids outgrew the front-mounted Yepp
Mini. It was high quality, and I liked how I could easily remove the seat.
(I would leave it at daycare. Without a child in the seat, I would often
kick into it while mounting the bike... tough to break habits of swing a
leg over the rear wheel.)

Either mount for Yepp seems to work well with steel frames. If you like the
frame mount, check to see that you have enough clearance on the seat tube.
I ride a much smaller frame than you, and it wouldn't work with my bike.
Instead, I got the rack mount, which was fine.

RE: kickstand
For Riv's, I don't recommend using a kickstand for holding up the bike+kid.
The kickstand mounting plates on my Rivs work fine for holding up the bike,
but I don't think it can take the stress of 30+ lbs child and seat etc.
Also, the weight is higher than on cargo bikes with small rear wheels
(e.g., Xtracycle Edgerunner) or bakfiets. If you do want to go the
kickstand route, I'd look at cargo-bike kickstands.

Good luck!
shoji
Arlington MA