Thanks James , just before I came back here I was on the phone with
Velocity about their standard MTB wheelset w/unpolished silver Cliffhangers
and black ATB hubs. I asked about replacement FH bodies and yes, they do
stock them for current hubs and try to stock them if a model changes
suppliers. They're listed on the website too !
http://store.velocityusa.com/p/cassette-body/hubs_parts_cassette-bodies?pp=12

    I'm not sure if the Bitex hubs you are referring to but the UK Bitex
website lists more than the US one. Yeah, one flat shipping rate of 60
pounds/about 75 USD, ouch !

https://bitexhubs.co.uk/product-category/mountain-bike-hubs/

https://bitexhubs.co.uk/product-category/road-hubs/

https://bitexhubs.co.uk/product/bx103r/    This one is available in 135mm
QR and silver !

These guys sell some Bitex in the US, but all disc mtb hubs.
https://www.bikehubstore.com/category-s/226.htm