For what it's worth, I always value ease of service and parts availability
with my hubs. All the hubs listed fit that category for simple maintenance,
especially the sealed bearing ones such as the Phil, Chris & White. The
bearings are readily available & most are a 6902. I think the Chris King
hubs require special tools for bearing replacement although you can always
tap the bearing out with punch and make your own press. Working in a shop
for 10+ years, I have seen a few White hubs that refused to stay adjusted
and would become loose after a few rides so they required constant
attention. That being said, I've never owned a set. My nice hubs are DT
Swiss 240's and they have always been maintenance free. Only hiccup with
those is that you may ned a ring gear tool to remove the ring gear for
bearing replacement.
Shimano hubs have loose bearings, no matter how nice, so if you know how to
clean, re-pack & adjust loose bearing hubs those can provide many years of
service.
The boutique hubs may have better/ quicker engagement of the freehub body,
but don't get too hung up on that

I do not have experience with Atlas rims but an eyeleted rim is always a
very good choice so I'd say you would have no issues.

It really comes down to how much you want to spend. I think Atlas rims with
brass nipples, butted 2/1.8/2 spokes and higher lever Shimano hubs would be
pretty bomb proof. Enjoy your building!