How long Sealant lasts really depends on your climate and time of the year.
Winter times here, it lasts almost the whole season. Summer, it’s maybe every 2
months?

I don’t pull the valve. I just break the bead to check. Pumping back up is no
issue, as long as you don’t break the bead on the other side of the rim.

Tools. I carry one tube and a basic tool kit. No patches unless I’m headed way
out in the backcountry (TM). There are also tire plug kits which have become
popular since they work well. I just never saw the need as most punctures seal
up well for me.

https://cyclingtips.com/2017/12/dynaplug-tubeless-tyre-repair-review-air-racer-carbonlite/