I carry a plug kit, extra sealant, and a valve tool. I don't lose sealant
through the atmosphere, so refilling schedule is dependent on how many horrible
things I've run over lately. When it doesn't seal up and is a small hole, I add
sealant (by removing the valve) and go on my merry way, if it's a gusher, I
immediately plug the thing, otherwise I'm certainly adding sealant. And if all
else fails, I do carry a tube, which can help a friend in need when the
opportunity hits. Tubeless rules.
-Kai