Luis, thanks for posting.  I'm gonna try this extra cork grip idea.  I had
seen this video by Dan Stroud <https://youtu.be/pGokAt6XAi0> a while ago,
where he moved his brake levers fwd of the 'normal' position for the
Albatross bar.  (But he extended his grip area with what looks like small
sections of ESI grips).  Thanks for the reminder!

Tom