My first Clem was the mustard yellow, a color I really love. But I didn’t
love the stock build at all, and after a busy summer of bike stuff, I
didn’t have any energy to rebuild it:

https://bikingtoplay.blogspot.com/2017/09/a-summer-fling-with-clem.html?m=1

Clem 2 was a green frameset from eBay. I sold it in a fit of downsizing,
thinking that my Jones can do everything the Clem can, and I like the way
the Jones handles better. But in the end, I wanted to keep my Jones set up
for mountain biking, and I used my Dahon for errand running in place of the
Clem. Which works surprisingly well.

Eric