They had just moved the bike rack to the far side of the parking garage and the
security people wouldn't let me take it up the elevator to my office.
They assured me it was safe, because they had security cameras.  So, as it was
there's very nice video of the theifs Malibu and his two accomplices talking on
their cell phones nonchalantly as he cuts the lock and stashes it in his trunk.
2 1/2 years later and it's still missing.💩
The next Monday they moved the bike rack back to it's former position right by
the front door. Day late and a dollar short as they say. They building
management took no responsibility,  would not give me a copy of the video and
the overworked Dallas PD couldn't care less.

It's funny, but I think if I'd had $2,700 stolen they would have taken it very
seriously,  but because it was a bike it hardly registers on their radar at all.