Ok, that is exactly the look I’m going for in my next bike. WOW. Copper
fenders? What sorcery is this?!? Was there sparkles in the paint? It looks like
no. I definitely want sparkles. But yes, that bike would stand out at any rack.
Why wouldn’t security let you bring it upstairs? What is not secure about a
bicycle??? Also, what lock did the thieves cut? I have a recurring nightmare
that my bikes gets stolen. My brain always orchestrates the dream to end with
me finding an extra Betty Foy frame I had in the garage that was just lying
about. (As if!) I’ve always told myself if I just use Hexlox on the saddle and
seatpost and 2 u-locks no one can steal my bike. Of course that’s not actually
TRUE. I hope you find it one day, though that is little consolation now.

Leah

Sent from my iPad