Friends, did you see the newsletter today? It says there’s a bike coming a year
out “a wild bike” that they’re keeping quiet for now. I wanted to be sure I got
that right, and when I went to double check, the post has been taken down.
Huh...

I also remember something about “nothing like it in our lineup now”.

Anniversary Mixte??? 😬😬😬