I think that’s overly optimistic pricing, but I guess it depends on what you
have at hand and what parts you want new. I wasn’t shooting for a lowest common
denominator build, but nothing fancy either. Wheel, tire, tube, brake, cables,
qr + converting threaded to 1” threadless = new stem, spacers etc. the big wald
is about 50$ unless you find a great deal somewhere. It adds up fast.