Yes, Rad is a good word. Esthetically in my mind it's nearly perfect. Sparkly
crimson pearl with black crackle over the top.
The only downside is that I really don't typically have tons of use for a fat
bike in Dallas, TX.  It's a little slow around town, but fine if I have time.

The moto bars give it a real clunkery sort of Flat track vibe.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/AQp9ZxsPLFBd72EA9

To my mind Crust is really crushing it right now.