While I surely don't have any wondrous stories about receiving a shiny new
bicycle for Christmas ...... growing up in Minnesota I do wonder what I
would have done even if I did.  Seeing that outside was frozen solid ......
"Hey Mom and Dad ..... thanks for the new bicycle .... long pause  .....
I'll let you know how I like it in April ."     Ahahahaahahahaaaa !!!!

A ride on Santa's sleigh in winter  ..... now THAT would be fun !!!!  Up up
and away we go .....  any and every where with ease and grace ...... oh
what smiles upon everyone's Face !