I’m LOVING the stories, and I nearly tipped over in hilarity reading Matt and
his brother’s tale. Both of you boys crashed your parked bikes into the family
Christmas tree? And neither time did your folks wake up and see “what the
blankety-blank-blank was going on down there???” They must have had a little
something in their egg nog 😂😉. Have you ever told your parents about that
night? If not, and you are together at Christmas, I think you ought to, and
then let us know what they say.

Childhood bike stories are the sweetest stories. I love them.
Leah