Great post.

Nothing out of the ordinary here.  Keep up the 2500 mi/year average which
is earned via commuting and the pure enjoyment of riding a bicycle.

To Erl in Kensington, MD.  The Bantam is an excellent choice for a custom
bicycle.  I have not ridden another bicycle since getting my 68 cm Bantam
(#16) a few years back.

May we all seek what is our fulfillment.

Curtis
Cueros