Joe and Doug,

Congratulations on your achievements!  I hope 2020 is a good one for your
both.

My goal is just about getting on my bike more, even for a short ride.  I
find that I'm having such a good time on those short rides, that they
usually last longer than expected.  Typical midweek ride:  10 miles.
Typical weekend ride 15-25 miles.

So, perhaps 4 times per week, average, 200 rides per year.  I started
tonight with a 5 mile ride that ended up being 10 miles.  Yes, still short,
but better than not doing it at all.

Roberta