I have thoroughly enjoyed all these tales! I’m in MN surrounded by my very
large family and have been slow to read and respond to any of these stories,
but wow!

Roberta, I love your story. My absolute favorite stories are the ones where
someone sets a goal, works to it, accomplishes it, and then cherishes the
outcome. I think that we are often looking for the next best thing instead of
enjoying what we’ve got/been blessed with, so stories like Roberta’s are so
refreshing.

I’m so sorry the white bike got stolen after you earned it and had a 15 year
relationship with it. And I’m REALLY glad you’ve got a lovely Joe App and a
Homer that you now get to ride to your heart’s content.

Here is a 51 second clip of an elderly lady treasuring and riding her trusty,
creaky old bicycle in her 90s. To be out riding in my 90s and having a mixte
that I treasure and trust and ride exclusively - I aspire to be her!

https://youtu.be/1Kk0weQwG8M

Sent from my iPad