Yes, I would agree with Patrick the Deacon. I discovered my way-up tilt by
accident after it slipped on a ride and I decided to just put up with it until
I got home. By the time I got there I realized it felt weird at first, then I
completely forgotten about my saddle. That's the Holy Grail, baby..if you
aren't thinking about how the saddle feels, it works!