I don't recall the name, but I don't think it was Salsa, since this maker
(I used the post with a Pro some 10+ years ago) was from a small, boutique
maker. I do recall the the design included a stubby tube at the top of the
shaft, and the cradle rotating around this stub, with a separate bolt for
rotation and a separate one for saddle rail position in the clamps. All was
silver. IIRC, there was only moderate setback, but it wasn't a zero-setback
post like the earlier Sycros I owned.