Dorothy, sounds like you are living the dream to me!? 4 Rivendells, no waiting.
I expect you have the problem I frequently find myself with which is the bike I
am riding may not be the one I want to ride, but the one that doesn't need a
flat fixed or some other maintenance done! 🤣

Along the lines of Patrick's story,  several years ago I  passed an older
gentleman who was pushing his bike up a small hill ( I SO wish I had taken his
picture). I thought he had a mechanical, so I  stopped to check on him. He said
"no problem, I just can't get up these hills anymore like I used to. The doctor
told me to ride a bike for my heart so I bought this bike".
Judging by the bike that was probably 30 years ago!
Then he said "I'm 86 I can't go as good anymore"
I said "your doing better than me, I'll be worm dirt WAY before 86!"

Amazing!