2019 was a good riding year for me. I enjoy riding at least as much at this
juncture as I ever have.

   - 4100 total miles (3200 miles in 2018), mostly commuting on the
   Hunqapillar. I also explored more of the country roads in Napa on my
   Romulus (the only bike I have without fenders or racks).
   - Lost 30 lbs and feel like I'm in my 20's again!
   - Eroica CA was a blast last last April. It's great meeting up with
   crusty oldsters (like me!) from the Peninsula I've known since "back in the
   day"
   - Met a bunch of like-minded folks during the Riv XXV campout in Sam
   Taylor Park.  Lamentably, this was my only bike camping trip of 2019.  I
   need to spend more time in Marin County in 2020....
   - Went to Spain on vacation in May and re-connected with friends from
   the venerable shop where I worked in 1991, Bicicletas Otero. Heading back
   there in September 2020 to help as a volunteer with their annual ride, La
   Clásica Otero.

Happy 2020, everybody!

-br