Pedaling an Atlantis and a SamH I clocked in at 1,506 miles (modest number
as well). Mostly accumulated from errands and a part-time commute at 14-17
miles per ride (various routes). A few longer rides were sprinkled in as
well. Sharing my riding time with regular yoga classes and weekly tennis.
Entering my seventh decade it's all about staying healthy and off meds. So
far so good.

Hoping 2020 brings some diverse and higher mileage rides with friends old
and new.

Wishing everyone on the list and at Riv HQ a happy, healthy and successful
2020!
- Rich in ATL