Yes, Roberta! This! The 2015-16 bikes were great. We loved the longer wheelbase
then! It’s what I wanted when I decided to get the Anniversary Mixte (that
never happened) so instead set my sights on the new Cheviot rumored for next
spring. The previous Cheviots weren’t different enough from the Betty - any
number of folks owning both bikes said so - so I was waiting. But now I don’t
know what you and I are going to do. We will have to wait and see what the new
numbers look like. More accurately, we will have to ask people who know about
numbers what the new numbers look like 🤣😂

I consider myself pretty strong and I’ll say I’m fit. But for me, that Clem L
is a handful to lift. Another reason I wanted a Cheviot. I can swing that Betty
around like it’s nothing. I need a light bike like that one now and again.
Also, the Clem is ungainly. You would have laughed had you seen me put it on
the rack today. But put it on that rack I did, and I made myself ride it 9
miles and up a mountain with a front load of groceries - eggs, ice cream glass
bottle of half and half and some lunch stuff for my boys. I mashed my way up
toward home and thought, “Strong like bull. Dumb like post.”

Sent from my iPad