Sure, Jesse. See photos in this post: https://deaconpatrick.org/spring-snow .
They show how far behind the front wheel I am. It is relatively unweighted,
so free to float over anything it encounters. With 27.5+ tires, it has an
outer diameter of close to 30". That gives a lot of rollover clearance
without much weight on the tire, and giving the front wheel a wee hop to
help that for bigger, vertical bits, it easy. When I first rode GBW I was
amazed by the wonderful ease and flow of mountain trail riding with this
set up. Yeah, I'd read Grant's descriptions of it, but I really had to ride
it for the "ahhh-ha!" to click in place. This really is how mountain bikes
are meant to be.

With abandon,
Patrick