I rode them for a bit on my CrossCheck prior to selling it to a bike shop
employee who never changed them & subsequently sold the bike on to a third
person whom I am sure hasn't changed them, when something just "works" to the
point that changing it doesn't even occur to you; isn't that what we are all
striving for!?

That said doubt I would want to do more than 30 or 40 miles on them.