Oops. Posting this to the correct thread now. Sorry about that.

Huh. That went far easier than I'd imagined. Didn't even need Bill's #8
shimmy to the left maneuver. Grin. Eveidently I was far from getting it
into the blood groove, and that is all that was required. Thanks, all!

Set-up: Cliffhanger rims and Schwalbe Racing Ralph 2.1" liteskin tires.

With abandon,
Patrick