Problem(s) I have with all this ( and they are all sort of intertwined) is 650B
& 27.5 are more or less the same thing; at first blush this seems like a good
thing, but it actually gets a little tricky.
Because, if you are buying tubes the larger sizes pretty much assume you are
running a tubeless wheel which tends to have a deeper profile, so they come
with 40mm+ presta stems. BUT, if you are running a narrower tire (sub 43mm,
it's kind of assumed you are not running a aero profile rim and that a shorter
sub 38mm stem is sufficient.
I've taken to running 26" tubes, but on a dedicated tubeless rim they can be a
chore to get on and stated widths can vary widely. Even within a batch of tubes
with the same packaging I've noticed a wide disparity in the contents of the
box.  I am trying inflating the tubes to stretch them out a bit. While this
might help circumfanchially(sp), it might be a detriment in the width area.
I mainly run tubes, because I have a lot of bikes and tubeless set ups work
better on bikes that are ridden frequently, ultimately I  think the best bet is
to switch over to tubeless on the bikes I ride most often. 😕

If you only have 2 or 3 bikes it makes sense just to switch.