This is really well stated. The hipster lumbersexual comment is lame and
the attacks on the price of Redwing Heritage boots shows a pretty funny
lack of self-awareness, considering this is a Rivendell forum. They're made
in the USA and high quality, good for all-day wearing in most-non-hiking
conditions. Iron Rangers and Weekender Chukkas are some of the most
comfortable, useful pieces of footwear I've ever owned.