Don't sleep on Chippewa boots either, I find they fit my wide foot/narrow
heel a little better than my Redwings. That said, neither brand is
particularly 'all day comfort' for me.

I did have Redwing work boots (safety toe) with the "king toe" feature a
few years back when I needed them for my job and those things were
comfortable on my feet for 12+ hours a day. Since moving to an office job
with dress shoes (Allen Edmonds in EE or EEE widths) I seem to be having
more foot problems. Also the time I got into cycling so maybe the two are
related....