Eric-- I say good move and I think most people (including the people
at Riv (warning: speculation)) would do the same thing and that most,
good, honest businesses would WANT to give you your money back. There
is no blame here-- you ordered something and it changed and you no
longer wanted it. That is business. I also say that if you think
something is a half-hearted copy then you should say it, and we as
fans of Riv should listen. Not everything has to be cheerleading. As
long as it is said respectfully, then I think we need to be open to
the good and the bad.

I like the diagon-apillar 58% as much as the regul-apillar.And I dont
get it. And it doesnt seem necessary. And I am not sorry.

Cheers!
cm