On Apr 5, 6:16 pm, William <tapebu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Eric
>
> I don't think anyone should or would fault you for not wanting to
> follow through on buying a bike that changed into something you don't
> like.
>
> Personally, the only thing you said that I thought was a bit unfair
> was the statement that the bike seemed like a 'half-hearted copy' of
> another bike.  I don't know Grant or Keven well enough to really know
> how they might feel about reading that, but I can't imagine it being
> pleasant.  I don't think Grant or Keven is a copycat,

As far as I can tell, there is nothing about the shape of Rivendell's
bicycles that hasn't been done before.  There are very few creative
new bike designs.  But, I think I have discovered one.  I call it the
Trianga-pillar:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49416...@n00/4495790421/

Patent pending.

and I don't