That was my impression, too.  Which is why on the other thread, I thought
AHH/Chev combination would be great complimentary bikes.  I could see
myself with these two bikes in retirement.  Or, just a mixte, if it was
light and spiritedly like my AHH.

There is something special about a mixte.  I have one, a Handsome Cycles
she devil, for going around town.  Even though nice, not as nice as a Riv,
but it's really fun for city riding.  And, I'm more willing to lock it in
the city.

Roberta