I bought a full set of panniers and a saddlebag from Swift when they were still
working out of their house. I took the saddlebag in this summer to have the
snaps replaced which they did at no charge-great people to work with. Not
inexpensive, but I’d venture to guess that Wald’s labor costs are half of
theirs, not to mention their rent downtown.

Sent from my iPhone