Isaac,

That is indeed a major bummer.  If you do not find another you might call
Riv and see if the BB shells are available and send it off to a frame
builder  (a fair number of them in Portland) and have it fixed. Although
not a cheap repair it will almost certainly be less than a replacement QB.

Just a thought....

Julian Westerhout
Bloomington, Il