Birdman,

There is a Riv lister contemplating selling a rare 66cm QB.  He feels his is to
small and checked with me about my 68cm.  I sidetracked him with the
possibility of my 64cm Bombadil once I get my Gus!
Makes me nervous 😬 about my 68cm Quickbeam.  Probably my least replaceable bike
likely reducing the likelihood I will set mine free.  Amazingly dialed in.
Good luck.

Sincerely,
Ryan Hankinson
West Michigan