HI,
I’ve built frames and replaced tubes. Replacement of the BB shell is not
trivial. I’m not sure it can be done with replacing the down-tube, seat tube
and chain stays too.
If that was mine, I’d try brazing the cack or TIG welding it first. I’ve seen
this approach last years.

It would be labor to replace the BB than to build a new frame.

Best regards,