One positive that we’ve been emphasizing in our house is learning to ride
safely on city streets. My 11 year old daughter was a late adopter to cycling.

We live near downtown in Denver and we have always been hesitant to have her
ride much on the “real” roads.

Our daily rides on my Sam and her Woom Bike have felt much safer. While I hate
not being able to ride trails, that fact that my daughter can ride with me on
the streets has been fantastic. She now fully realizes the rules of the road.

I love cars and love driving, but in all honesty I don’t miss them at all.

So she learned road safety, but more importantly, how you can use you bike for
both utility and fun!

We are looking forward to a time in the future where we have the choice of
streets or trails.

John and Julia