Things I have learned. Random, but they’ve made an impression.

1. Patience on “my” trails. I’m used to moving about with very few folks in the
way. Now that everyone is sick of being home, they have taken to tje trails and
are like roving cattle on the MUP. They don’t understand bells. I’ve decided I
just can’t ever be mad, and I have to be really careful. We’ll all just have to
get along.

2. Kids are learning to bike really late. You can see kids who are 8-9 and
really don’t know how to ride a bike yet. I bet I can count on one hand the
kids that are on bikes that fit. It makes me so sad. But maybe they will fall
in love with biking now that they are out and pedaling!

3. It’s a good time to cheer for your fellow man; we all need some uplifting.
I’ve been letting folks know their kids are darling, their dogs are adorable,
etc. The gardeners do me a solid every day when I bike up Killer Hill; they’re
on their lunch break as I ride up and they cheer and clap and once I got a
standing ovation! 😂 It feels so good.